9.04.2009

Kicking away

The pattern so far is that LJ is fast asleep when I'm up and around and it's loud - even at Glam Jam and in front of the drum line - and starts his gymnastics when I'm reclined and the house is silent. He usually is very active mid-morning, late-afternoon, and late at night. I wonder if this is a sign of sleep patterns to come... maybe we need to start conditioning ourselves to become nocturnal!

One of Jack's band kids tonight called out, "Aww, they're gonna have cute babies!" It was hilarious and adorable... and I couldn't help think about what he will look like!

My suit coat buttoned for what will likely be the last time tonight. I have found some cute black separates to pair with it. They will help disguise the three enormous stretch marks on my sides that I found yesterday. I am experimenting with our new Revitalizing Serum + Vitamin C to see how it repairs collagen and elastin in that area. I'll keep my MK family posted with results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment