8.01.2009

Bizarre dream

All the books said this would happen, so here goes:

I had two incredibly vivid dreams last night. In the first, I was shopping in a mall when I began to be chased by a group of women. I fled for my life, leaving behind my purse and purchases. When I left the mall, I ran down a steep mountain onto the coast, where I hid. I was apparently "on the lam" and couldn't return to a phone, my home, or to retrieve my money and identification. I found another family down there who was in a similar situation, so we tried to decide what to do. I don't know how that whole fiasco ended, because somehow it segued into this little number.....

I went to a new doctor in a dark office. He told me that everything was going great with the baby. So I asked him if he could remove the baby so I could see it! He kindly agreed and pulled the baby out. It was tiny, jelly-like, and blue, like a miniature bottle of honey. I asked if all babies were blue at this stage, or if girl babies were pink. He didn't answer me, and left the room. When I put the baby on the counter, it "melted," so I scooped up my blue honey baby and followed him out. I knew he would need to put it back where it belonged. All of a sudden, the honey baby got bigger, morphed into a TV remote control, and hardened. I felt mildly concerned at this point, and looked for the doc who was nowhere to be found. The nurses closed up the office and told me I needed to leave with my remote!

Usually only Nyquil will give me dreams this wacko, but last night was a trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment