8.18.2009

OW!!!

Latest weird symptom the last few days is stabbing pain in my *blush* tooshie! Well, lower back too I guess... but it's incredibly painful to walk on my right leg. I put in a call to the OB, chiropractor, and have been researching in my books and online. The best I can tell so far is that it's pregnancy-related sciatica. It crops up in the 2nd trimester because your body shifts and puts pressure on a nerve that runs through your lower back, heinie, and leg. I'm headed to the chiropractor on Thursday for a check-up and adjustment and in the meantime I will make it back to yoga. Apparently any spine-elongating stretches are supposed to be really good - and they're really good for life in general.

I'm working from home today with my feet up, which feels great! I consolidated the errands today and pushed deliveries to tomorrow.

Grandma Audrey spoiled me this weekend with some pretty new clothes! It feels great to be able to breathe in my pants!

Mom's CD was released this week, and it's been so fun to celebrate. I'm so grateful to have this as a part of her legacy for my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment