As a self-proclaimed "techno-dummy," I chuckle to think of myself as a blogger! After much thought and consideration, however, I realize the benefits of journaling extend far beyond my own. Throughout my own pregnancy journey, I sought comfort from many other bloggers. And so my hope is that someone else out there may find comfort and maybe even a little amusement from my journey through pregnancy and life after miscarriage.
My ultimate goal is to one day compile these blog entries for safe-keeping in the baby book... and then to give them as a gift to our child with the hope they might have even the smallest inkling of how special and precious my journey with them has already been, and how truly blessed I feel to have been given the gift of carrying and raising them.
This is all assuming that this techno-dummy can figure out how to access all the archived posts! Cross your fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment